Flitemate are patented ear plugs for reducing pressure & noise in the ears during take-off, landing in flights.
During flights, due to quick altitude changes, the atmospheric pressure is prone to extreme changes.
These pressure changes might cause high pressure on the ear drum which can result in ear discomfort and pain.
- Advanced ergonomic technology.
- Reduces of noise and pressure in the ears during take-off, landing and flight.
- Reduces background noise without filtering out speech.
- Small hole allows ear to breath, allowing the ear plugs to remain in position for long periods of time.
- Easy to use. Made from 100% silicone. Non-toxic.
- Recommended by doctors
- Fits most ears.
- Useful for flights, mountain driving, skiing & noisy environments.
- US Patent 6,425,398 BI
Fitting & Care Instructions
Gently pull ear outward and upward and insert plug into ear canal with a slight twisting motion. Never use force; allow plug to sit comfortably in ear. If painful, remove and reinsert. Check that plugs filter background noise and retain speech quality. If speech cannot be heard, plugs may be the wrong size or inserted incorrectly.
Wash with warm soapy water or 70% alcohol. Keep in case provided when not in use.
In case of ear infection or problems consult a doctor before use.
Available in 2 sizes: Medium (most ears over 12 yrs) & Junior from 4 yrs old (under parent supervision only) & for small ears.