Possible causes for Nocturnal cramps, include:
- Hypomagnesemia - a deficiency of Magnesium
- Poor blood circulation in the leg.
magnesium in their diet thus more than 50% of the population are
in state of hypomagnesemia(3,4).
Magnesium salts have also been shown to be effective in the treatment
of leg cramps associated with pregnancy(5).
Anti Leg Cramps are composed of a mixture of Patented Magnox
(magnesium oxide monohydrate) which was clinically proven to be
most bioavailable magnesium of dead sea origin, along with vitamin
B6 that maximize the absorption rate, and with vitamin E(6), which
is recognized as having alleviating effects in Nocturnal Leg Cramps
syndrome due to its support of blood circulation(7) and synergy effects
Using Anti Leg Cramps leads to fast relief of Nocturnal Leg Cramps.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
- 50 capsules per container
- 190 mg per capsule
- Take 1-2 capsules before bed or as needed. For those that have trouble swallowing capsules, simply open and dissolve into water or under the tongue.
- Store in a cool, dry location.