AudioGuard is an implementation of recent of causes of Hear Loss and Tinnitus. The discoveries of those researches enabled Naveh Pharma to uniquely formulate AudioGuard as an effective weapon assists in hearing conservation and tinnitus prevention. AudioGuard is composed of Magnesium, Zinc, Gingko-Biloba and Vitamin B6.
About the ingredients and mode of actionMagnesium
Magnesium treatment has been repeatedly shown to reduce tinnitus and the incidence of both temporary and permanent hearing loss.
Magnesium also protects the nerves in the inner ear and is a powerful glutamate inhibitor. (Glutamate is a neurotransmitter, produced by the action of sound waves on the hair cells of the inner ear. The unregulated production of glutamate at sound frequencies for which there is no external stimulation is the cause of tinnitus). The protective effect of magnesium in preventing noise-induced hearing loss has been studied since it was found that magnesium in inner ear fluid decreases significantly after intense noise exposure.
Numerous clinical studies have shown a correlation between zinc deficiency and tinnitus. There has been improvement in tinnitus and sensorineural hearing loss in patients who received Zinc supplementation.
Gingko Bilboa prevents neurons from Glutamate neuro-toxicity through reduction of the rise in Ca++ ions.
Vitamin B-6 improves and enhances magnesium absorption.
Consuming 2 capsules of AudioGuard every day, will assist in the prevention of hear loss and tinnitus.
AudioGuard is placed in a fast acting, pure grade proprietary formulation. It is one hundred percent food grade. It is 100% free of additives, salt, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, yeast, wheat, gluten, binders, animal products, corn, milk and soy products.
Magnesium oxide, Zinc, Gingko-Biloba extract, Vitamin B6.
- Attias J., 1994. Oral magnesium intake reduces permanent hearing loss induced by noise exposure.
- Farri A., 1998. The use of Ginkgo Biloba extract associated with magnesium and arginyne in patients with tinnitus of a vascular origin.
- Seidman M, Medicines to treat the inner ear, Tinnitus Today; March 2001:16-19
- Ehrenberger K, Felix D, Receptor pharmacological models for inner ear therapies with emphasis on glutamate receptors: a survey, Acta Otolaryngol 1995 Mar;115(2):236-40
- Dobie RA. A review of randomized clinical trials in tinnitus. Laryngoscope. 1999;109:1202-1211.
- Holgers KM, Axelsson A, Pringle I. Ginkgo biloba extract for the treatment of tinnitus. Audiology. 1994;33:85-92.
- Ernst E, Stevinson C. Ginkgo biloba for tinnitus: a review. Clin Otolaryngol. 1999;24:164-167.
- Coles R. Trial of an extract of Ginkgo biloba (EGB) for tinnitus and hearing loss [letter]. Clin Otolaryngol. 1988;13:501-502.
- Meyer B. Multicenter randomized double-blind drug vs. placebo study of the treatment of tinnitus with Ginkgo biloba extract [translated from French]. Presse Med. 1986;15:1562-1564.
- Morgenstern C, Biermann E. Long-term tinnitus therapy with ginkgo special extract EGb 761 [translated from German]. Fortschr Med. 1997;115:57-58.
- Drew S, Davies E. Effectiveness of Ginkgo biloba in treating tinnitus: double blind, placebo controlled trial. BMJ. 2001;322:1-6.
- The influence on sound damages by an extract of ginkgo biloba Stange G, Benning CD.Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 1975 Jul 8;209(3):203-15.
- Scheibe F & Haupt H (1997) Protective effects of magnesium on inner ear blood flow in the acoustic trauma. Magnesium: Current Status and New Developments. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht Boston London: 367-370
- Antagonistic Effects of Extract From Leaves of Ginkgo biloba on Glutamate Neurotoxicity. Zhu L, Wu J, Liao H, Gao J, Zhao XN, Zhang ZX. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao 1997 (Jul); 18 (4): 344–347.
- Effect of Vitamin B-6 on plasma and red blood cell magnesium levels in premenstrual women. Abraham GE, Schwartz UD, Lubran MM, Ann Clin Lab Sci 1981 Jul-Aug 11(4):333-6
- Naveh Pharma is currently seeking for international distributors of patented medical products to Pharmacies.
- Subscribe to me on YouTube Subscribe to me on YouTube
- Shop Online